Here is this week's Student Managers Mission, an MOAM Blog Series focused on highlighting current Student Managers on the path to becoming a future leader of sport
Name: Justin Haigler
School: Auburn University
Major: Business Management
Sport(s) Managing: Football
Number of years as a Student Manager: 4
Justin took the time to answer a few questions for us regarding his experience as a Student Manager:
1. How is your student manager experience preparing you to be a future leader of sport?
The experience has helped me develop skills in time management, working with others, being accountable, and managing a multi-million dollar industry.
2. What is the toughest challenge of your position?
The time commitment that is involved.
3. What has been the biggest adjustment to life as a student manager?
Maintaining a life balance between academics, equipment management, and social life.
4. Who are the key mentors or role models in your life?
God, family, and my fellow colleagues.
5. What is one thing no one understands about your position?
The amount of work that goes in behind the scenes to make things happen. Most people never realize how things happen, they just assume it gets done, and don't realize who gets it done.
6. What are your career goals?
I aspire to become an executive level leader within a Fortune 500 company.
Click Here if you or someone you know is worthy of being featured in our Student Managers Mission Blog Series to nominate them.
To God Be The Glory!