Managers on a Mission (MOAM) strives to:
The Managers on a Mission vision was established with the firm belief that service projects and the mission trip experience provide a life changing opportunity to discover who God is, His provision, and how fulfilling it truly is to pursue a life focused on glorifying Him.
Specific MOAM Goals Include:
- Create opportunity for future leaders of sport to participate in a thoughtfully designed international experience that, through interaction with the marginalized, promotes work for justice.
- Provide funding and opportunity for student led service projects throughout the U.S.
- Prepare and equip future leaders of sport for the unique challenges, pressures, and temptations of the industry.
- Develop uncommon individuals of character, integrity, and courage with both confidence and humility, who know the value of family and faith.
- Provide support to African orphans.
- Promote mission trip/study abroad experiences that expose and connect participants to distinctly different cultures, societies and populations.
- Maximize the utilization of resources and platforms often afforded to athletic programs, coaches, athletes, and support staff.
- Challenge young individuals to pursue a life of true significance through an improved understanding of their salvation through Jesus Christ.